2016–17 Tuition Schedule

Grade
JK
SK
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

Tuition
$28,180
$28,180
$29,900
$29,900
$29,900
$29,900
$29,900
$33,650
$33,650
$33,650
$34,230
$34,230
$34,230
$34,230

Fees
$380
$430
$520
$520
$580
$590
$980
$990
$1,170
$2,770
$1,420
$1,760
$1,410 
$1,890

Total
$28,560
$28,610
$30,420
$30,420
$30,480
$30,490
$30,880
$34,640
$34,820
$36,420
$35,650
$35,990
$35,640
$36,120


Fees include books, classroom materials, field trips, etc. The 5th–12th grade fees include one class trip. Eighth grade fees also include the class trip to Washington D.C. Fees do not include lunchroom charges, private music lessons or Parker PM. Parents’ Association dues are an additional $40 per family. New students are charged a one-time matriculation fee of $100. 

Parker awards in excess of 3.5 million dollars in need-based Financial Aid every year. We encourage families to apply for financial aid if they wish to be considered for financial assistance. Admission decisions are need-blind.


Parker, a private independent school, funds the cost of its faculty, programs and plant through a combination of sources. Tuition is the primary source of Parker’s revenue. However, tuition covers only 90% of the cost of educating a student. Annual giving and endowment draw provide the other 10%. 

Approximately 20% of our students receive some sort of need-based financial assistance from the school.

The 2017–18 Tuition schedule becomes available in February 2017.

 

Return to Grid >

© 2016 Francis W. Parker School | 330 West Webster Avenue | Chicago, Illinois 60614 | 773.353.3000

 
Location Popup Grade Level Image Image Unselected
E1  Welcome
E2 Visit
E3 Apply
E4 Tuition
E5 Materials
E6 FQA