Thank you for your interest in Summer Programs at Parker! As circumstances related to the pandemic continue to unfold, we are prioritizing in-person
programming with grouped and limited capacity
. Health and safety are of the utmost concern. Francis W. Parker School maintains strict COVID-19 policies that will also be required for participation in summer programs. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Registration will open in January!
Parker Summers Camps!
For students in rising grades JK and SK, 1st and 2nd, 3rd–8th
- Session I: June 21–July 1 | 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Session II: July 5–15 | 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Session III: July 18–29 | 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
At Parker Summers Camps, in addition to theme days, giant inflatables, sports-galore, splash-time,
creative arts, tech-time and all-camp events…
- JK and SK campers enjoy on-campus fun and beach days!
- 1st and 2nd and 3rd–8th grade campers have weekly field trip adventures and beach days!
- 3rd–8th grade (Extreme!) campers also have one “undernight” adventure (extended camp day) each session!
Parker Maker Series: Fabrication Camp!
For students in rising grades 6th–8th
- July 5–15 | choose a morning or afternoon session
Parker Makers Series presents: Fabrication Camp! Learn 3D modeling skills by creating with computer-aided design (CAD) and then printing in 3D! Campers will also explore laser cutting using Glowforges and work with Tinkercad, Onshape and the Adobe Suite. Prior experience is not necessary and advanced students will continue building new skills in this fun and supportive camp environment.