Thank you for your interest in Summer Programs at Parker!
As circumstances related to the pandemic unfold in the coming months, Summer Programs at Parker is keeping an open mind and welcoming possibility. We expect to need patience and flexibility. We anticipate changing parameters and circumstances for our programs and community members. We recognize the strain of unpredictability but welcome the challenge of reinvention.
While we gather ideas and await developments in the broader world, we want to share with you now what we DO know about our plans for next summer:
- We expect to hold 2021 Summer Programs at Parker from Monday, June 21 through Friday, July 30.
- We are prioritizing in-person summer day camp and specialty classes and will share details as they take shape.
- Parker’s health and safety protocols for on-campus schooling will serve as a template for summer programs. Adaptations will be made in keeping with the advice of medical experts.
- We expect in-person programming to have grouped and limited capacity.
- We expect to utilize our large campus and particularly our variety of on-campus outdoor spaces including playgrounds suitable for various ages, small gardens, our courtyard and our turf field.
- We anticipate that participation in our summer programs may require certain health criteria and practices that may change as spring and summer unfold.
- We expect to roll out registration as soon as programs and parameters are defined.
- We anticipate that a deposit will be required to secure a spot, with full payments due when a program is confirmed to run. We strive to strike a balance between flexibility and commitment within our financial policies.
We are looking forward to Summer 2021 and hope that you will join in the fun!