On behalf of the Admission team, we are excited to get to know your family and for you to learn about our school! Explore our campus, curriculum and community. Join us for outreach events
throughout the city and connect with our admission team. Apply
! We will lead you on a path of learning about Parker’s educational approach and resources that will respond to your child’s unique interests and your family’s needs. We will answer your questions with transparency and inspire you with a vision for your child’s future.
Parker is a second home to our 940 students, ages 4–18 years in our 14 grade levels. With all our students together under one roof on our beautiful 6-acre campus, Parker is a diverse and inclusive
school where students, teachers and families truly embody what it means to be a community.
School choice can be confusing and stressful. There are very few more consequential decisions you will make as a parent than choosing a school home for your child and family. At Parker, we invite you to inquire, discover and enjoy the journey of your child’s school admission process.
We are warm and welcoming to all who enter our doors. Every student has a place to shine and be inspired at Parker. We value diversity and inclusion in our school. Our team actively reaches out to and seeks to admit students from across the city of Chicago from many different neighborhoods and walks of life. We have enrolled students from many of Chicago’s 67 zip codes.
Parker has been providing an exceptional timeless and transformative learning environment for students since 1901. Our progressive educational mission is more relevant than ever. Our founding principles are rooted in teaching skills necessary for civic engagement, civil discourse and speaking up for social justice. Collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking propel our students to lead lives of purpose and foster a connection to the wider world.
Why is now the right time to get to know Parker? Here are just 10 of the many reasons:
- Parker’s progressive education inspires children through active engagement and immersive learning
- A student teacher ratio of 6:1
- $5.6m in Financial Assistance funds for students from various income levels
- 46% students of color enrolled
- A rich intellectual curriculum infused with a developmental approach fostering social-emotional growth and cultivating student voice
- An integrated approach to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging taught through an identity lens
- Exceptional and inspiring faculty and steadfast, visionary school leadership
- An active, engaged parent/guardian community that is valued and integrated in the life of the school
- A huge array of campus resources and extra-curricular programming
- A light-filled state of the art facility, with a private athletic field and ample play space and more
Equipped with a Parker education and the Parker community spirit, how will your student be able to change the world?
We are ready to provide you with all the information and insights you need to make this important decision about your child’s future. We look forward to seeing you soon! Feel free to email or call us with any questions at email@example.com
The Parker Admission Team