Arrival and Dismissal Procedures have been designed to keep our entire community safe and healthy. Below, each division has outlined its specific procedures to ensure students successfully enter and leave campus as safely as possible. The following rules apply to all parents and guardians for arrival and dismissal:
Driving Instructions for Dismissal:
- Parents, guardians and invited guests are welcome to campus for breakfast before classes begin, for special events, to participate in grade/class-specific activities or programming and by appointment during the academic day.
- Backpack tags (JK–3rd Grade only) must be placed on the child's bag and visible at all times.
- Car decals/placards (JK–3rd Grade only) must be displayed at all times during dismissal.
- Families with children in multiple divisions should make a single drop-off in the location designated for their youngest student.
- Drivers should NEVER exit their vehicles when participating in arrival and dismissal processes.
- Drivers should NEVER turn left when exiting Jo Anderson Drive.
For our 3:10 p.m. dismissal, all students JK–3 will get picked up on Webster Avenue. For JK and SK students and their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade siblings, pickup will be on the North side of Webster Avenue. For 1st–3rd Grade students who do not have JK and SK siblings, pickup will be on the South side of Webster Avenue.
JK and SK (and 1st–3rd sibs): For pick-up, the vehicle must travel south down Lincoln Park West to make a right turn on to the north side Webster Avenue.
1st–3rd Grade (no JK/SK sibs): For pick-up, the vehicle must travel north down Lincoln Park West to make a left turn on to the south side of Webster Avenue.